AmCham Diner is a successful brand of the American Chamber of Commerce in Poland and our member companies. We are present at the two largest economic events in Poland – in Katowice and Karpacz (earlier in Krynica).
AmCham Diner is the place with coffee, drinks and cakes and is the great place for meetings and discussions, open to all Congress/Forum participants. The AmCham Diner serves to mark the role and importance of American investment in Poland and is a venue for discussing important topics in trade, economics, and investment. This project has the largest scope in terms of topics covered and in the dialogue between business and government.
Here you will find:
- A popular venue for networking opportunities between AmCham members and business and political influencers from all over the world.
- A platform for business and government dialogue
- A draw for national and international VIPs
- Interviews, panels and programs with leading representatives of government and business
- An opportunity for impacting and strategic logo placement
- An excellent mix of fun and business with an American twist
AmCham Diner 2023 - become a Partner
For more information please contact:
Marzena Drela, AmCham Operations Director
[email protected], or 696 022 991