- 8 kwietnia 2020
- Category: Business & Economics
AmCham presents the results of survey conducted among its Members after the first Anti-Crisis Shield.
The main conclusions are:
- Most companies indicate that the crisis strongly affects their daily business operations.
- The lockdown forces almost all companies to modify their plans.
- More than half of respondents expect redundancies in coming months and later this year.
- Two-thirds of respondents expect a turnover decrease.
- Half of the respondents expects significant cost cutting and decrease of expenditures.
- Companies are happy to accept any employment cost solutions, as personnel costs, is the most problematic now.
- The first Anti-Crisis Shield solutions miss the mark for large firms, and those in labor intensive services (other service sectors).
- The industrial manufacturing sector and large firms are particularly worried about their current as well as future business status.
- Manufacturing firms will change their business plans the most.
- The lockdown will have no influence on plans for over one third of firms operating in services.
- The increase in employment is indicated in the IT sector (from 10 to 30%) this year.
View full results here: full survey results
We thank the respondents for their participation and valuable insights.