Monthly Meeting with Janusz Cieszyński, Secretary of State, Government Plenipotentiary for Cyber Security at the Chancellery of the Prime Minister
We are pleased to invite you to our November Monthly Meeting with Mr. Janusz Cieszyński, Secretary of State for Digital Affairs, at the Chancellery of the Prime Minister.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, November 9th, 8:30 – 10:00 a.m., in the Baltic Room of the Warsaw Marriott Hotel.
The pandemic created a landscape that will continue to encourage innovation and digital transformation. The country's high degree of digitization and ability to handle administrative matters efficiently is currently one of the key factors determining the country's competitiveness in attracting foreign investments. The current geopolitical times and the war in Ukraine also bring many challenges for ensuring the country's digital security and further uninterrupted development of the Polish economy and its competitiveness.
Bearing that in mind and the fact that U.S. companies are the true leaders of digital transformation; meeting with the Minister is crucial, and we hope to hear directly from him about the following topics:
- Poland's digital security, and also fighting disinformation and online threats;
- The regulatory and institutional landscape for digitization in Poland;
- The government's upcoming digitization plans; development of digital infrastructure, public administration, and 5G networks;
- Development of digital competencies in Polish society;
- Potential areas of cooperation with AmCham members;
- Progress on implementation of the Digital Services Act (DSA) regulation.
Looking forward to seeing all of you there!