Manufacturing Relocations to Poland – Trends and Perspectives
According to a new report by the Polish Economic Institute, Poland being at the heart of Europe could gain up to USD 8.3 billion each year due to its quality global value chain shifting away from China amid the coronavirus pandemic. Questions people are asking is what does Poland have to do to be amongst the major European winners in this shift? How does the COVID-19 pandemic impact this shift? And what are the perspectives for the future of this shift towards central Europe?
On behalf of the AmCham Real Estate Committee, we invite you to a meeting entitled Manufacturing Relocations to Poland – Trends and Perspectives. Our speakers will be Ms. Iwona Chojnowska and Mr. Rafał Szajewski, Business Locations Consulting Directors at JLL, Mr. Krzysztof Jarosz, Director of Science & Technology District Office in Rzeszów and Mr. Christoph Paetzold, Manager International Production of Phoenix Contact who will be discussing the following:
- current market trends with respect to new manufacturing projects in Poland – from big picture perspective;
- current manufacturing sectors which are considering Poland as new location for its production;
- countries (Investors origins) which are considering investing in Poland (production facilities);
- advantages of locating manufacturing business in Poland;
- what are the lessons to be learned from cooperating with potential investors?
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, November 17 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
To attend click the "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. The WebEx webinar link will be sent out to all registrants before the event.