Key tax topics in preparation for FY19 CIT closing and beyond
On behalf of the AmCham Tax & Financial Services Committee, we invite to a meeting covering "Key tax topics in preparation for FY19 CIT closing and beyond".
We will discuss changes and issues facing taxpayers while preparing the CIT calculation for FY19, as well as exploring major changes that will be implemented in 2020.
Some of the topics covered will include:
·Separation of income, loss sourced from capital transactions from other income, and loss sources;
· Impact of Art. 15e (limitation of tax-deductibility of costs of certain intangible services purchased from related entities) and Art. 15c (thin capitalization) of the Polish CIT Law;
· Obligations resulting from the latest transfer pricing regulations;
· New withholding tax mechanism;
· Company cars – changes in treatment for tax purposes;
· Introduction of the Mandatory Disclosure Rules.
Our speakers will be Mr. Marcin Jaworski, Senior Tax Manager and Mr. Paweł Stec, Tax & Legal Services Manager, and licensed tax advisor.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, November 26 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in the AmCham Boardroom (Spektrum Tower, ul. Twarda
Marcin Jaworski Senior Tax Manager at PwC ADVISORY Sp. z o.o. sp.k
Paweł Stec Tax & Legal Services Manager at PwC ADVISORY Sp. z o.o. sp.k