How to Maintain Employee Engagement during COVID-19?
During these exceptional times of pandemic, a workforce transformation is happening in front of our eyes. Yet, these times certainly have their fair share of challenges where leaders and organizations look to find the perfect blend of support for their employees during the pandemic by ensuring they increase their employees' trust, motivation, and engagement.
On behalf of the AmCham HR Committee, we invite you to a meeting entitled How to maintain employee engagement during COVID-19? Our speaker will be Ms. Agnieszka Krzemień, Talent Solutions Right Management Lead (part of Manpower Group, an AmCham member).
The points of discussion will go as follow:
- How to build trust and connections between managers and employees for better performance?
- How to communicate with impact, using the GEAR model (a communication methodology)?
- What are the "new" competencies set for leadership?
- How to avoid presenteeism at work?
- How to strengthen and build coaching and feedback skills in a remote context.
The meeting will take place on Thursday, November 19 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
To attend click the "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. The WebEx webinar link will be sent out to all registrants before the event.