How manufacturing companies could push energy efficiency and optimize its business through digitalization?
AmCham Industry Committee and AmCham Sustainability Committee together with AmCham Wrocław invite you to a live meeting in Wrocław: How manufacturing companies could push energy efficiency and optimize its business through digitalization.
The meeting will take place on Thursday October 27, 10:00 am to 1 pm in 3M PL Superhub Wroclaw Kowalska 143 Street
To run a production business becomes more and more challenging. Recent external factors have put pressure on companies to decide which investments should be pushed and which of them should be positioned.
This creates question: energy efficiency or digitalization?
The experts invited to this conference will present the recent trends, possible developments as well their own practical experiences to support you to make the right decision for your company.
How to push the energy efficiency and dynamic sustainable development of its companies and reduce the existing challenges through digitalization?
How to prepare such strategy?
Which results could be expected?
Is it possible to adopt existing market excellence in every company to achieve similar benefits or not?
All these questions will be discussed during the meeting in form of presentations, panel discussion and the individual meetings on "back stage".
- Market trends in the production sector.
- Future developments – risks and chances for manufacturing companies.
- How can manufacturing companies face the current challenges and resolve them by implementing new solutions?
- Recommendations -how to stay efficient and sustainable?
- Taxonomy - how does the theme of "green return" affect the actions taken and is there no conflict between "ecology" and "efficiency."