CANCELLED – Annual KPMG Tax Session for U.S. Taxpayers
We invite you to our annual KPMG tax session for U.S. taxpayers – Two years after Trump Tax – What We Know Now. Our speakers will be Ms. Dagmar Gessner-Gaspar and Mr. David Villwock from KPMG's US Tax Center, Frankfurt am Main, who will update us on U.S. taxation of individuals, including:
· Further Consolidated Appropriations Act 2020;
· New Foreign Tax Credit Regulations;
· Expanded Informational Filing Requirements;
· GILTI (Global Intangible Low Tax Income) planning;
· IRS Audit Triggers / Audit focus.
KPMG co-hosts will include Mr. Andrzej Marczak and Mr. Mateusz Kobyliński, KPMG Global Mobility Services in Poland.
We thank KPMG for sponsoring this session.