Anti-Crisis Shield – Tax support measures and cash flow improvements. Available cash grants for entrepreneurs in Poland.
On behalf of the AmCham Tax & Financial Services Committee, we invite you to a webinar on the Anti-Crisis Shield - Tax support measures and cash flow improvements. Available cash grants for entrepreneurs in Poland.
We will discuss the possibilities of quick cash flow improvement with available cash grants and tax instruments and explore how entrepreneurs can manage upcoming tax reporting deadlines, including:
· Benefits and cash grants for labor protection and co-financing of remuneration;
· When subsidies can help in financing salaries and maintaining employment in the company?
· Tax reliefs included in the Anti-Crisis tax shield and funds available until now;
· Remaining tax measures for improving financial liquidity;
· Dealing with opened tax proceedings and managing incoming tax requests from tax authorities.
· Solutions for upcoming tax and financial reporting dates.
Our speaker will be Mr. Tomasz Rolewicz, Associate Partner in EY Tax Department.
The webinar (on Webex) will take place on Tuesday, April 21 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
To attend click "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. The Webex webinar link will be sent out to all registrants prior to the event.
The webinar is relevant for both large and small firms.