Anti-Crisis Shield in Poland – Update for large corporates
The AmCham Tax & Financial Services Committee would like to invite you to a webinar on the "Anti-Crisis Shield in Poland - Update for large corporates" as a continuation to the previous meeting. The topic of discussion will be about the available tax measures for entrepreneurs during the COVID-19 pandemic in Poland.
Our speaker will be Mr. Marcin Rudnicki, Partner, and Head of International Tax at KPMG in Poland. He will update us on the support measures, subsidies and other reliefs available to large businesses in Poland and will provide a practical guide based on the most recent information and changes in the law, including the following:
- Financial support from the Polish Development Fund;
- Subsidies to salaries for economic downtime and reduced working hours;
- Loan guarantees and subsidized interest on bank loans provided by the Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego (BGK);
- Instruments provided by the Industrial Development Agency;
- Reliefs in taxes and social security contributions;
- Other tax measures.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday, May 19 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. via Webex. To attend click "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. Event Access link (Webex) will be sent to you after your registration is complete. Search for 'Go to Webinar' button/link in the confirmation email. To access the meeting use password: ydEAPva23R3