The AmCham Advisory Council is an advisory body for the Board of Directors and currently made up of 35 members. It is a crucial and necessary voice of our organization, whose input helps to reinvigorate and strengthen AmCham, and allow for further growth of advocacy efforts.
AmCham offers Advisory Council members increased exposure and the following benefits:
- Executive meetings with Polish and U.S. government decision-makers
- Executive meetings with special business guests
- Being part of AmCham's Government Affairs and Policy (GAP) Network
- Attendance of up to 10 company guests or clients at AmCham functions
- Company name listed in the American Investor magazine
To learn more about the Advisory Council membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org