Job Opportunity at AmCham!
The American Chamber of Commerce in Poland seeks a part-time
Back Office Manager
The ideal candidate will be highly mature, experienced and trust-worthy. They should be a strong team-player and should enjoy working in a friendly atmosphere with a small team. This could be a retired accountant or HR professional or someone on maternity leave.
- Processing invoices and documents; issuing invoices
- Liaising with staff and accounting firm on ad hoc issues
- On-line bank payments
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Cash flow management between several bank accounts
- Optimizing currency exchange transactions
- Optimizing bank deposits and fees
- Advising the Director on HR and financial matters
- Archive management
- Equipment leasing management
Annual projects include:
- Annual audit preparation and oversight
- Document preparation for tax filings
- Preparing annual budget
- Proficiency in using Excel spreadsheets
- Workable English and Polish
- Basic understanding of Polish HR and accounting practices
AmCham is a dynamic organization that provides a friendly, cooperative atmosphere for work. The job will be in direct cooperation with and reporting to the Managing Director. All applications should be submitted to email@example.com by August 12, at which time they will be reviewed.