"HAND IN HAND" 2020 - TRAININGS FOR NGOs
The American Chamber of Commerce in Poland, being the Patron of the "Hand in Hand" initiative, would like to extend the organizers’ invitation for your company to join as a Partner to this year's workshop edition.
Below we provide the most important information from the organizers for companies willing to get involved.
- The fall "Hand in Hand" workshop edition will be carried out throughout September and October 2020.
- The company declaring to deliver training, should specify the date within the above-mentioned period, as well as send in advance to the organizers its framework program, duration and the maximum number of participants.
- All training in this edition will be held remotely via virtual tools (e.g. Zoom, MyTeams or others).
- The participants of training/workshops will be representatives of non-governmental organizations.
- Participation in the training is free of charge. Training will be delivered as competence volunteering of experts from Partner companies.
- The subject matter of training should concern useful skills in a virtual environment and effective use of online tools. However, if there are any proposals outside this scope, the organizers are open to the possibility of including them as well in the portfolio of this year's "Hand in Hand" workshop edition.
- The organizers will be responsible for promoting the event among NGOs, as well as the administration of the registration process.
To join the initiative or to get more information, you can contact the organizer directly via email at or via mobile at +48 695 605 968. The opportunity to become a “Hand in Hand” Partner remains open until September 21, 2020.
More information about the initiative can be found at the following link: