AMCHAM IS HIRING!
American Chamber of Commerce in Poland (AmCham) is looking for a Legal & Public Policy Coordinator/Manager to help drive its legal, policy, and governmental affairs agenda. This is a 12-month contract starting in early 2021.
- Cooperating with AmCham member companies with respect to developing reports and position papers on business and legislative topics
- Drafting of documents such as strategic policy briefings, official letters to the public sector, policy statements, policy and legal position papers
- Monitoring and analyzing Polish and EU legislation
- Monitoring new policies and announcements from the government
- Supporting the organization of the meetings with public sector representatives
- Supporting the organization and delivery of public affairs and communications elements of AmCham’s events
- Providing support on special projects and requests as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- 4+ years of relevant work experience, including experience with business policy issues within government, public interest groups, think tanks, or corporate public policy teams
- Knowledge of business law, rule-making, and policy
- Fluency in English & Polish
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great organizational skills
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply please send your CV in English and a cover letter in English detailing why you are interested in this job opportunity at email@example.com and put “Legal & Public Policy Coordinator/Manager” in the email’s title. The application deadline is December 18, 2020.