Become a Member
The American Chamber of Commerce in Poland (AmCham) is the nation’s largest international business organization, representing the interests of over 350 businesses from a wide range of sectors. They all share one thing in common – they rely on AmCham to be their voice in Poland.
Membership benefits include:
- meeting industry players at events such as monthly breakfast meetings, economic forums, business mixers, conferences and panel discussions;
- personal meetings with high-level politicians and business leaders;
- monitoring legislative and business trends;
- expert participation in the legislative process;
- PR opportunities in our publications and in the AmCham.pl Quarterly magazine
- participation in our 13 committees;
- presence in regions (Kraków/Katowice, Wrocław and Tricity)
Corporate Membership is open to companies with a strong American presence. Individual Membership is open to professionals who are U.S. citizens.