We had over 150 of you attending the AmCham Annual General Meeting at the Sheraton Hotel which was followed by our Christmas Reception, graciously sponsored by UTC. Thanks to all who came to help make the evening special and to celebrate a busy and successful year for AmCham.
Although we missed the opportunity to hear from Prime Minister Beata Szydło, she sent Secretary of State, Paweł Szrot, to read a letter addressed to the AmCham membership.
We had AmCham elections and congratulate the Board of Directors for the term 2017-2018:
- Robert Bednarski, Facebook
- Joanna Bensz, CH2M Poland
- Magdalena Burnat-Mikosz, Deloitte
- Tony Housh, APCO Worldwide
- Jolanta Jaworska, IBM
- Richard Lada, Individual Member
- John Lynch, Lynka
- Magdalena Pavlak-Chiaradia, ERM Polska
- Roman Rewald, Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- Sławomir Sikora, Citi Handlowy
- Marek Szydłowski, TVN S.A.
- Joseph Wancer, BGŻ BNP Paribas
The 2016 Annual Report you can find here.
Watch a short video of the year