KPMG FORUM is a Polish-English quarterly where experts from KPMG in Poland share their professional expertise in audit, taxation, as well as strategic, operational and legal advisory services.
Articles in this issue:
- ‘Independent supervisory board members: a choice or a necessity?’ – Monika Bartoszewicz
- ‘Practical issues in the application of the amended provisions of the Corporate Income Tax Act with respect to thin capitalization’ – Rafał Ciołek, Dominika Łabędzka
- ‘Online or offline? Omni-channel selling as a challenge for service retailers’ – Jan Karasek, Andrzej Musiał, Piotr Kwiatkowski
- ‘Property Lending Barometer 2014. A survey of banks on the prospects for real estate lending in Europe’ – Steven Baxted
- ‘Differences in valuation of private and public companies’ – Tomasz Wiśniewski, Jacek Komór
- ‘When lending to a natural person, better check their self-employment status’ – Katarzyna Zwolińska-Sosnowska
Downloand now click HERE
KPMG FORUM is a Polish/English quarterly, printed on recycled paper, authored by KPMG experts from the Polish practice. Based on their professional experience, the authors explore the challenges and problems arising in their daily work. The magazine includes current publications that are valuable in terms of business and address the issues of audit and tax, as well as strategic, operational and legal advisory issues.
More information about KPMG FORUM
Materials received from KPMG Sp. z o.o. kpmg.pl