New Officers for the 2015-2016 term were elected by the AmCham Board of Directors. We all look forward to an exciting two-year term ahead of us.
Tony Housh, Senior Counselor at APCO Worldwide has been elected as the Chairman. The Vice-Chairs are Judith Gliniecki, Partner at CEE Equity Partners and Joanna Bensz, Country Manager at CH2MHill. Treasurer is Paul Fogo, Managing Partner at JF Legal, and Secretary is Richard Lada.
Congratulations to the new Officers of the AmCham Board!
The full Board of Directors for the term 2015-2016 is:
- Tony Housh, APCO Worldwide – Chairman
- Joanna Bensz, CH2M Hill – Vice-Chairman
- Judith Gliniecki, CEE Equity Partners – Vice-Chairman
- Richard Lada – Secretary
- Paul Fogo, JF Legal – Treasurer
- Magdalena Burnat-Mikosz, Deloitte – Member
- Anna Jakubowski, Coca-Cola Company – Member
- Jolanta Jaworska, IBM Poland and Baltics – Member
- Marek Kapuściński, Procter & Gamble – Member
- John Lynch, Lynka – Member
- Joseph Wancer, Bank BGŻ – Member
- Roman Rewald, Weil, Gotshal & Manges – Member